“Top class food at rock bottom prices”
Review of Village Spice

Village Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

This has to be my favourite indian resturant the food is always to a high standard and the guys who work in there always take the time to chat to you and make sure your having a good time, even the takeaway food arrives quickly and never have a reason to complain cant wait for my next visit

1  Thank Christopher M

Reviewed 18 December 2013

All my family love this restaurant. We have sat in, and also had take aways several times. When I bring my own alcohol, the friendly staff provide me with a glass, and keep the unused beers in the fridge until I am ready for them. Since coming to this restaurant I have become more adventurous, rather than sticking to the same old favourite dishes. I have never been disappointed.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit. I was surprised to see it was a restaurant but I was there for a takeaway. It was nice inside and the food was hot when we got it home. I got vegetable Malayan it wasn't as creamy as I expect but it was really nice. I've had nicer meals but not many i will def go back.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

The prices are very reasonable indeed and the place is nice and clean. Now called Amin Spice best in Durham and what would you expect its good enough thats why they have received 5 STARS!! SCORES ON THE DOORS!!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Indian food/restaurants are our favourite and we visit them frequently. The Amin Spice is brilliant! The food and service are excellent, the menu is very good. Prices are very reasonable and along with BYO booze makes it an excellent night out. Now, it's the first place we think of when we fancy an Indian!

1  Thank Tony S