I will be the first of our nine person group to write a review on the Las Flores Surf Resort.This place is amazing. They nailed it ! There is no other way to describe this place... Simply the best..
From the moment that you are picked up at the airport your luggage is loaded and securely placed into a nice Toyota van. The drive is a worth wearing a seat belt....or not because if it happens it happens right?!!
Upon arrival at the Las Flores you will be greeted by hardworking Salvadorians . They will escort you and your luggage to you proper sleeping quarters. Gonzolo the front desk manager and part owner will assist you with any concerns or needs upon your sleeping quarters. He is very friendly and is a man of his word. Ask and he will deliver!
After you have showered and washed the airport off of you it is time to do what you came for. SuRF! You will head down to the board locker area. Store your boards.wax,rash guards etc in a safe and open area. Play ping pong and pool while you wait for your buddy who is slacking and running late. If you are a beginner surfer ask for Gabriel or Roberto. These guys know their stuff and ask them anything they will deliver! Even if you are intermediate to advanced these guys will show you the spot.
Do you like food? I do! Order whatever you like! Fresh juice offered all day....and I mean fresh mango,orange,cranberry, passion fruit the list goes on and on. Cold filtered water offered all day and dont forget about a Suprema or two! As food goes order anything... It's all good! My favorites: Breakfast:Veggie Ommlette w/side of pancakes
Lunch: Garlic Shrimp-- No questions asked.
Dinner: PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING !!! TRUST THEM!
Not into surfing today? Thats ok..
Grab a massage . Amazing setting overlooking the surf and the beach. Get it how you want it! from facials to recovery massage. They do it all! Chill by the pool and enjoy cocktails.. Enjoy the Mitch Margarita . You cant go wrong!
Overall this place is amazing. These people have what it takes to bring you the vacation of a lifetime. I know it because I have seen it. Trust me , and trust them. Book your next trip as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Flores Resort is located 2 hours East of El Salvador's International Airport in the town of El Cuco, San Miguel Department, and lies on a stunning 7-acre beachfront property. The boutique hotel, opened in 2005, features 11 ocean-view guest suites with modern architecture and progressive design including (11) Jr. Suites and (4) 2-bedroom Suites. All suites are fully air-conditioned with luxury amenities. Hotel facilities include pool and sundeck, swim-up bar, jacuzzi, air-conditioned lounge, business center, outdoor lounges and hammocks, children's playground, landscaped gardens and walking trails, surf shop, surf school, surfing and fishing panga fleet, oceanfront yoga deck and signature Las Flores SPA. Directly in front of the hotel is the Pacific ocean and one of the most beautiful black sand beaches in Central America. On our very own beach you can partake in surfing for any level of ability at one of the premier breaks in Central America or swim in the frothing waves. Onsite activities include surfing lessons, surf tours, fishing, SPA treatments, yoga, sun worshipping, and lots of R&R. Offsite tours include a variety of eco, cultural and city tours throughout El Salvador's "Oriente". Enjoy seaside dining at Restaurante Entre Cocos overlooking the waves. Serving only the freshest ingredients from the sea and the earth, the restaurant provides a diverse culinary experience including a-la-carte breakfast and lunch menus, set 3-course dinner menu with seafood, meat or vegetarian entrée selections, and theme buffets such as our seafood buffet and traditional Salvadorian night. Mangos Bar serves a selection of fruit smoothies, natural juices, energy and sports drinks in addition to a full bar service with beers, wines, champagnes, and top shelf liquor selection. Our Las Flores Resort team spoils you with a high level of personal attention to provide you with a relaxing and rejuvenating experience-all for a tangible and down-to-earth economic value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Flores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Flores Surf Club Hotel San Miguel
- Las Flores Resort El Salvador/El Cuco