Room lovely but I did pay for upgrade
Restaurant layout poor- table so close you can't have conversation without being overheard
Food ok but nothing special. Breakfast poor- not freshly cooked to order which is the least you'd expect
Lastly aircraft noise major turn off!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the beautiful West Sussex countryside, this 17th-century manor house combines both character and charm with warm friendly service and outstanding facilities. With 29 individually designed bedrooms, as well as a stunning 2-bedroom private cottage, it is very much a home away from home for our guests, whether staying for either business or pleasure. The wonderful new Restaurant is a Rosette award winning, completely refurbished in February 2015, provides a relaxing backdrop to enjoy excellent food, with an emphasis on seasonality, simplicity, and locally sourced quality ingredients. During the spring and summer months, you will find fresh fruit and vegetables picked and grown on the Ghyll estate itself. Weather permitting, dining outside on the terraces looking down to the lake is a joy in itself. Ghyll Manor is also a truly memorable venue for special weddings and private parties, as well as business meetings and conferences. Dedicated event planners will coordinate all your requirements to ensure your day is flawless in every way. We look forward to welcoming you to Ghyll Manor soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ghyll Manor Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ghyll Manor Hotel And Restaurant
- Ghyll Manor Hotel & Restaurant Rusper, West Sussex