Just returned from a two day break at this hotel and it was gorgeous! We had the castle suite and were so very pleased with it. The room itself was full of character and the beautiful four poster bed was a touch of luxury. We dined at the hotel the first night and were so impressed with the food we decided to scrap our plans to eat elsewhere for the second night. The meals were generous in size and was without doubt the best pub food we've ever had (we eat out alot!). Breakfast was plentiful and lovely and the staff were friendly and accommodating! Couldn't have had a better stay! Thank you so much to the Hotel and it's worth mentioning that the residents believe the food is the best in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George at Nunney is an 17th century coaching Inn in the village of Nunney, in Somerset. The Inn is a firm favourite with locals, regulars and travelers alike and has established itself with a reputation for fine food, great service and a relaxing ambiance enhanced with open fires and sandstone walls.The bar, lounge and restaurant areas are all recently refurbished with great character, featuring exposed beams and large open fireplaces. The gardens are a haven for those who enjoy drinking or dining 'al fresco'.We have 9 spacious rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, and tea/coffee making facilities and a hairdryer and Television. A full locally sourced and acclaimed English breakfast is included in the price of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The George at Nunney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- George At Nunney Somerset
- Hotel George At Nunney
- The George At Nunney Somerset