Its taken a while and, I am sure, lots of learning curves for the present landlord to get it right, but he has! Its now a stylish and welcoming inn (in a interesting and pretty village). The food is very good now, tasty and interesting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George at Nunney is an 17th century coaching Inn in the village of Nunney, in Somerset. The Inn is a firm favourite with locals, regulars and travelers alike and has established itself with a reputation for fine food, great service and a relaxing ambiance enhanced with open fires and sandstone walls.The bar, lounge and restaurant areas are all recently refurbished with great character, featuring exposed beams and large open fireplaces. The gardens are a haven for those who enjoy drinking or dining 'al fresco'.We have 9 spacious rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, and tea/coffee making facilities and a hairdryer and Television. A full locally sourced and acclaimed English breakfast is included in the price of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The George at Nunney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- George At Nunney Somerset
- Hotel George At Nunney
- The George At Nunney Somerset