“Love Kozi Kai”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New jersey
“Love Kozi Kai”
Reviewed 9 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

I had a wonderful time is this a little piece of Heaven. The accommodations are perfect with all the comforts from home, even a hair dryer. I was surprised to find charcoal and the fuel. Although I did not use them, there was body lotion for after the sun, suntan lotion, soap and a few other amenities. Beach & regular towels and in the kitchen, all utensils, condiments, coffee filters and yes some coffee…I brought my own and left some. Yeap, everything you need for cooking and even kitchen scissors...and you can make you frozen drinks.
The cottage is immaculate, soooo comfortable and the view is the BEST. I stayed most of the time in the back porch/lanai as I am not a sun worshiper and that is why this place is so especial, you are right on the beach about 30 steps but you can relax in your cottage looking out listening to the wages enjoying the breeze. I highly recommend Kozi Kai, to those that are looking to relax…the perfect place to unwind+.
Oh yes, there is very nice snorkeling right in front and if you walk to your right a bit you will find a very nice sandy entrance, close to the big house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: wi-fi
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
AR USA

Minnesota
Reviewed 9 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing