“Fantastic”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Greg Z
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Everything looks as advertised. Only issue is the pool never got warm and don't think it's designed to. The ocean was much warmer. Otherwise a perfect place and location. Very quiet.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
A romantic getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Oct 2017
Dear Greg,
Thank you for your wonderful review of The Pools. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at this unit. Please know that the pool can be heated, but guests must request this from the Property Manager, and this is stated on our website listing. So, when you come and stay with us again we will be sure to have the heater on for you!
We look forward to welcoming you back for another vacaction in the near future.
Kind regards,
Cyndi P
“We had a wonderful peaceful weekend.”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We had a wonderful peaceful weekend. I’m a local and wanted to try the pools out for a long time as my husband and I usually do staycation every year but mostly in hotels. We own a timeshare locally as well but this time I wanted to surprise my husband for our wedding anniversary. This unit was very romantic and had everything we needed for a romantic weekend.
The mornings were amazing waking up to such a peaceful place and the water was amazing too. The only downside…the restaurants wasn’t open for dinner as I’d thought but not a problem if you’re willing to cook. There was a kayak and fishing gear, although we didn’t use it and a bbq outside if needed. Overall just a fantastic spot for couples. I’d definitely be looking to come back again at some point and have already recommended to some friends.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
21 Oct 2016
Dear Cyndi,
Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review for The Pools! We are delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your romantic weekend and we very much look forward to having you back with us in the near future.
Kind regards,
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Private pool
Liked least: sea grass
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
8 Oct 2016
Dear Vikki,
Thank you for your review of The Pools #12. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and very much look forward to welcoming you back for another stay in the near future.
All the very best,

Reviewed 9 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Kelowna
Reviewed 23 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing