Villa Patrizia
US$111
US$185
US$153
Very Good 4/5
Le Due Corti(Como)(Great Value!)
US$227
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2013

An excellent hospitality, the best I've ever had till now. A beautiful house in a zone tranquil, with rooms perfectly large and well-equipped. The B&B has everything I was looking for, a nice room, a large bathroom, nice garden and possibility to relax. Owner Patrizia is absolutely helpful, too kind, and her apple-cake (which is done by herself for every breakfast) IS ABSOLUTELY TO TASTE !!!
Grazie mille cara Patrizia, e ARRIVEDERCI!
Un abbraccio da Budapest :)
Betti

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We arrived at Villa Patrizia late in the night after a long drive. Patrizia was very kind and hospitable. The house has a large, beautiful garden. The rooms are nice and clean and the bathroom is large and bright with both a shower and a bath. Internet is included (just ask Patrizia for the password).

Patrizia woke up early to prepare our breakfast since we had to leave very early the next day. She was eager to chat with us and a good thing is that she accepts credit cards in case you are caught there without cash.

The location is also great....if you have a car you can drive to Como centre, Cantu' and other locations in just a few minutes. The neighbourhood is nice (many villas) and quiet during the night.

Patrizia has a beautiful bog dog which looks like a teddy bear :) Her house is dog friendly...in fact we plan on staying there again very soon, this time taking our dog with us :)

Sarah & Anto

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I found this delightful B&B by chance.

Passing through Casnate I had an excellent meal at a bar/restaurant slap in the middle of the town and learnt that the owner also had this B&B.

I have just spent a week staying at Villa Patrizia and first of all can say that I will definitely return. The room I had was clean and comfortable. The bathroom (shared) was large and one thing I particularly liked was that the shower had plenty of hot water and the jet was strong – no weak dribble as one often finds elsewhere. Breakfast was varied and included fresh croissants (2 types offered). Being summer I had it outside in the well maintained flowered garden.

The owner was always very kind and helpful. I thoroughly recommend Villa Patrizia.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank rubensatcomo
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Perfect choise !

I found exactly what I was searching for
Quiet place, not fa from Como Lake
very friendly family....
5 minutes from B&B they also have a small restaurant with traditional regional food
Good price...

Roberto

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Roberto P P
Reviewed 7 October 2011

We stayed in Villa Patrizia for a few weeks in August. It's a very charming, comfortable, clean and quiet B&B with a very nice terrace. It's away from hustle and bustle of the city Como, but close enough to all charming places around the lake. Patrizia is a very nice and helpful host. We highly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple