We found this place because they like dogs. We rented the bungalow with the private pool. Pool is 6' X 12' and perfect just to cool down in. The bungalow is huge with all the things you may want. Sat. TV, DVD, AC, Fridge etc. and best of all - privacy. The yard has a 10' wall around. The staff respected our wishes to be left alone for the two days. The food is excellent and will do room service. We have been there three times in the past 2 years and consider it our private retreat. If you any problems while you are there ask for Karen the marketing manager and part owner. She will whatever it takes to make your stay exactly what you wanted it to be. Bed is a huge oversize King and very comfortable. Prices are reasonable... and when you leave you will be happy with every rupees spent there. If you decide to stay in one of the regular rooms, there is a wonderful pool up above the hotel. There is a bar are for the adult, games room and other activities to do there if you decide to take children. All in all a wonderful place and a great experience. We had a flat tire when we woke up one morning - hotel arranged to take the vehicle into town and have it repaired - hassle free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World Luxury Hotel Award winner 2012 best Luxury Country Hotel in Indian continent, Melsiripura-hub to many Cultural Heritage sites; on 80 acre fruit-growing estate.(Close to Dambulla) 5 Superior rooms, 3 Luxury Garden Chalets,2 Bedroom Luxury Villa, Flat screen satellite TV-DVD-Internet. In room T/Coffee- 300 thread-count bed-linen/Pillow Menu, AC/fans, safes, minibar, hairdryer, iron, robes. Designer bathrooms-state of art body-showers. Chalets with secluded gardens-Jacuzzi or plunge pool,Magnificent hilltop swimming pool. Brook running through estate with natural pool, A la carte and Fine Dining. lounge with variety of board-games. Designer Jewelry shop-Book/DVD Libraries. Child policy 7+ Ideal for bird-watching and relaxing. Day tours recommended from the hotel are:Pinnawala, Dambulla, Sigiriya, Kandy, Na Uyana, Arankelle, Rideegama, Matale.140 Kms to Colombo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Brook Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Brook Boutique Hotel Melsiripura
- Brook Boutique Hotel & Spa Sri Lanka/Melsiripura