We recently stayed at Brook, and although our time there was too short, we had a wonderful and relaxing time. Set in a beautiful estate, with delicious food and attentive staff, we could have just stayed in our lovely room with its own plunge pool! But we did do a trip to nearby Dambulla and visited the amazing temple caves. We plan to visit again, hopefully soon, and enjoy more of what Brook has to offer. Thanks Karen, Pubudu and staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World Luxury Hotel Award winner 2012 best Luxury Country Hotel in Indian continent, Melsiripura-hub to many Cultural Heritage sites; on 80 acre fruit-growing estate.(Close to Dambulla) 5 Superior rooms, 3 Luxury Garden Chalets,2 Bedroom Luxury Villa, Flat screen satellite TV-DVD-Internet. In room T/Coffee- 300 thread-count bed-linen/Pillow Menu, AC/fans, safes, minibar, hairdryer, iron, robes. Designer bathrooms-state of art body-showers. Chalets with secluded gardens-Jacuzzi or plunge pool,Magnificent hilltop swimming pool. Brook running through estate with natural pool, A la carte and Fine Dining. lounge with variety of board-games. Designer Jewelry shop-Book/DVD Libraries. Child policy 7+ Ideal for bird-watching and relaxing. Day tours recommended from the hotel are:Pinnawala, Dambulla, Sigiriya, Kandy, Na Uyana, Arankelle, Rideegama, Matale.140 Kms to Colombo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Brook Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Boutique Hotel Melsiripura
- Brook Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Brook Boutique Hotel & Spa Sri Lanka/Melsiripura