it is hard not to want to keep this a complete secret - it is completely charming, extremely well kept and very tranquil. The attention to detail throughout the farm is wonderful and delightful.
This is as near to private camping as you can get, and is perfect for any one wanting a bespoke camping experience - sharing a lovely pitch with a few other tents. Our children loved feeding the animals in the morning, the goats, pigs chickens and the dogs were all very friendly.
The compost loo by the camping was clearly the highlight for my five year old, however, for my husband and I a delicious breakfast, fastidiously clean loos and showers made our camping trip very memorable and easy.
I would recommend this to anyone, it is incredibly hospitable and the team running it make what is clearly hard work look effortless and were very welcoming and kind. We look forward to returning before too long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at Huntstile Organic Farm. Excellent food and service, lovely old farmhouse with many original features dating back to 1430. Wide Tudor doorways and real wood-burning stoves, stone mullioned windows and exposed beams all contribute to Huntstile's unique character. Peaceful and out of the hustle and bustle - the perfect getaway, and just 2.5 Hours from London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., LateRooms, Book Direct Rooms, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, PitchUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your Huntstile Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntstile Organic Farm Hotel Goathurst
- Huntstile Organic Farm Goathurst, Somerset, UK