Just back from this awful place. We were booked in for two nights on a voucher deal. The 1st room we were given room 16, was dark, dingy, dirty and smelly. We could live with the tired, dirty decor and the neglected appearance, but couldn't accept the stained and smelling bed linen or the mouldy bathroom. We asked for another room which we were given. It was a little better, but it smelled too. There was just one sheet covering the stained and smelly mattress and I scratched all night! The view from the room was a pile of dirty, partly burned mattresses dumped at the rear of the building in the middle of the grounds. We didn't attempt the evening meal which in part is expensive but given the general unkempt, dingy, neglect of the place, we gave it a miss. Breakfast was no better.
I had to go through a pile of dirty, food encrusted dishes and found only one which was not clean, but not as bad as the others, for my cereal. The cutlery was no cleaner! There was no flora spread for the burnt toast and the breakfast was greasy. Woodland Manor is very run down, dirty, shabby and neglected. We stayed one night instead of the two we had paid for, and couldn't wait to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country manor house situated in 3 acres of gardens, 2 miles north of Bedford town centre & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Woodland Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Manor Bedford
- Woodlands Manor Hotel Bedford
- Woodland Manor Hotel Clapham, Bedfordshire