Hotel is very old building in a nice setting.
Very old fashioned, they still use keys to open the doors.
If you want peace and quiet this is the place for you, it doesn't really have any atmosphere with restaurant, bar and reception areas very quite with almost no one around. I get the feeling that most people head into town for drinks and dinner.
Rooms are quite large with all basic amenities and staff are very helpful.
Main plus is price, it is usually always very affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country manor house situated in 3 acres of gardens, 2 miles north of Bedford town centre & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Woodland Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Manor Bedford
- Woodlands Manor Hotel Bedford
- Woodland Manor Hotel Clapham, Bedfordshire