Was here for a wedding in May, we had the run of the hotel and I'd be hard pressed to think of a way it could have been better. We had the usual quirks of any memorable hotel stay (light burned out in the bathroom, closet with plumbing running through it). But it's a lovely, quaint, old hotel, clean and bright and well maintained. The staff were charming and helpful and I thought (from my opinion as a guest) that the wedding organizing (switching rooms, handling guests in the bar, refreshments) went flawlessly. Food was delicious. Short walk to pubs a convenience store and restaurants, scenic country side if you should feel like a wander, and it was about a £5 cab ride from the Bedford train station. I think it would be a great spot for a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country manor house situated in 3 acres of gardens, 2 miles north of Bedford town centre & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Woodland Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Manor Bedford
- Woodlands Manor Hotel Bedford
- Woodland Manor Hotel Clapham, Bedfordshire