Friendly staff and reasonable rooms but a noisy evening due to a function. We had an early start for a sporting event and had not been warned that a wedding reception was taking place and might disturb us. When we checked in, we noticed the wedding party but were told that our room would not be directly affected. During the evening we discovered that we were adjacent to the disco and had to listen to the DJ and his loud music until midnight. We did not get the rest that we had expected in a country hotel before an early start and felt that we should get a partial refund. I was told to write in to complain, which I did. The letter was never answered, so I phoned and talked to a manager who promised to investigate and get back to me at an agreed time. He never did. Not impressed. Do not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country manor house situated in 3 acres of gardens, 2 miles north of Bedford town centre & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Woodland Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Manor Bedford
- Woodlands Manor Hotel Bedford
- Woodland Manor Hotel Clapham, Bedfordshire