“"Must Visit"”

Ranked #2 of 3 Laurino B&B and Inns
Lodz, Poland
“"Must Visit"”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We were looking for a quiet wife for a quiet place to rest. We love the mountains, as you can run away from the city. We recommend La Rupe in Laurino! spojojnie, Cuche town. We hit a period when the goods were sometimes held in the square festivities. Generally quiet and peaceful. Lots of trails for walking in the mountains, pięknemiejsca for picnics at the streams. I should add that my wife is allergic asthma, in the mountains never once had to take inhalatorka. Pokojná casual, comfortable beds, bathroom, clean tidy. View from the balcony amazing. The hotel is situated on a rock. from the balcony view of the mountains. You can hear the gentle sound of the river flowing down the mountains.

Food also delicious, being there for some time tried various potraf. I recommend this place also odpocznek with the kids. Near a swimming pool and even the sea and the larger town is also not far away

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bartosz T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My girlfriend and I came to Laurino a week ago in an attempt to track down her family history. I was a bit dubious as we drove up the hill to the sleepy little town, and skeptical that we would enjoy our time there with little to do but enjoy the scenery.

I've never been more wrong.

La Rupe's owner/chef/manager/ everything greeted us at the door with the warmest of smiles and most pleasant welcome. His wife showed us to our room and we gawked at the incredible, spectacular view of the mountain scape off of our balcony. It was like a painting. We were told to come down to dinner whenever we wanted and that thry'd have something special for us when we did. And boy did they ever.

I'm a food nut. I've eaten at some of the finest restaurants around. But the honest, home style Italian cooking thiat I had during my stay here will be featured in my memories as some of the finest meals I've ever eaten. Pasta cooked to perfection, rolled by hand specially just for us into the long fusilli noodle of traditional laurino cooking; pancetta and other pork products cured by our host himself; pizza from his wood fire oven that puts Napoli to shame.... Ugh, I'm hungry again just talking about it.

Our host drove us to villa Latorio the second day in order to find more history. Introduced us to people who might know a thing or two about the family name we were seeking, and just generally bent over backwards for us at every turn. .

My own grandmother couldn't make me feel more welcomed and relaxed than I felt during my stay there. I will be going back as soon as I'm capable.

To top it all off, when handed the bill for our stay, my girlfriend and I were floored by how reasonable the price for everything was. The hotel, the food, the wine, the help we were provided... All came to almost nothing. But the memories we have now of our stay there? Priceless

Room Tip: Mountain scenery and the freshest of air from every room and balcony. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rachel L

Been to Hotel Ristorante La Rupe? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Ristorante La Rupe

Property: Hotel Ristorante La Rupe
Address: Piazza Agostino Magliani 40, 84057 Laurino, Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park, Italy
Region: Italy > Campania > Province of Salerno > Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park > Laurino
Ranked #2 of 3 B&Bs / Inns in Laurino
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Ristorante La Rupe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.