“Comfortable stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Comfortable stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Very large room on the plus side but a little dated and 2 single beds rather than the double which was expected. On site restaurant was quaint but food was overpriced for what we received, however this was my only gripe.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Cédric C, Manager at Ibis Brussels Expo-Atomium, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Brussels Expo Atomium. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Polish first
Maldon, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

The hotel is very close to the exhibition centre. I just thought it was very expensive as the current show was not a big thing and I was just in Bruxelles for other business that this very "confidential" show ; not sure we should all pay such a premium to be honest.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Cédric C, Manager at Ibis Brussels Expo-Atomium, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Dear ,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Brussels Expo Atomium. I am sorry that you found the hotel too expensive.

Brussels
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

it was very hot those two days and we searched a hotel nearby with airco
so those room was just what we needed at that moment, the receptionist did his work very well and the room was cleaned well; the bed was confortable and the shower was ok.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Cédric C, Manager at Ibis Brussels Expo-Atomium, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Dear
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Brussels Expo Atomium. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Maaseik, Limburg, Belgium
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

Most positive point: the bed. Great mattress! Room was spacy enough for 2 nights. Clean. Bathroom OK, shower gel provided, good lights, walk-in shower (little bit of mold). No luxury, basic, but OK.
Free Wifi in the room. Staff was correct and did their best to speak Dutch. Private parking 15 euros/night.
Quite room, except a lot of doors banging shut form the other guests during the night.
Breakfast was not worth its 15 euros, but maybe I got the wrong impression because there was a very large group of oriental people (India? Pakistan?) who raided the buffet and who stood/hung eating everywhere, taking things from the buffet and putting them back, drinking (!) straight from the balsamico bottle, etc. Staff did nothing. These people didn't clear their plates, so there was not room to sit anywhere, tables where cluttered, etc.
It's the only hotel near the UZ Brussels and sometimes the rates are OK, but I payed over 90 euros/night and I felt that was a bit overpriced.
One day I went away and forgot to take my laptop, so I phoned the reception and asked them to put my laptop safely away. The assured me they would. When I came back at night laptop was still where I'd left it.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Cédric C, Manager at Ibis Brussels Expo-Atomium, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Dear

Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grimbergen
BEST WESTERN Hotel Expo
BEST WESTERN Hotel Expo
#152 of 199 in Brussels
Eurocap Hotel
Eurocap Hotel
#1 of 1 in Jette
MEININGER Hotel Brussels City Center
MEININGER Hotel Brussels City Ce...
#1 of 2 in Saint-Jans-Molenbeek
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,778 reviews
Husa President Park
Husa President Park
#73 of 199 in Brussels
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,249 reviews
Campanile Brussels Vilvoorde
NH Collection Brussels Centre

Been to Ibis Brussels Expo-Atomium? Share your experiences!