“Zippy Day Doo Dah!”

Long Point Eco-Adventures
Reviewed 4 July 2014

What an awesome day my son and I had on the zip lines. Dutchie and Drew could not have been nicer hosts as we learned how to work the wires. All the interesting information on the way round helped to make this a tour as well as an adventure. As for the Zipping well it was incredible, particularly the last Bombers Run at 800ft ! We had an absolute blast, back soon for a half day kayaking.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Yes. Excellent. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of any and venture sports so probably if you are a pro-zipliner or an ace repeller then you may think this is not. However if you want a bit of adrenaline in a new way then this is it.

Easy to learn zip lining which is very easy and very exhilarating as you fly through the trees. Then some shake tastic rope bridges and a final repel made an amazing trip.

Great guides to and the team really helped kids understand the green economy we all strive to build.

Fantastic.

1  Thank Mac W
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I recently went with a girls group to Eco-Adventures and had a great time!

The accommodations were fabulous. There was a comfortable queen bed, electric blanket and indoor washroom facilities - all in a tent on a wooden platform! Who knew "glamping" would be so "cushy"!

Some of us went ziplining and it was awesome! Our instructors, Brett and Dan, were excellent! Their expertise was mixed with lots of humour, which helped the first-timers relax.

One glitch with the weekend was our breakfast. It wasn't served very promptly for the number of us waiting, the coffee was cold and the fuse blew so we couldn't make toast. However, I guess you could look at it as the "roughing it" part of the adventure.

You should try this place for a different kind of weekend getaway. It would be great for a family reunion or group gathering.

Great staff and good fun!

1  Thank Mary B
LPEA, Guest Relations Manager at Long Point Eco-Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you and your girls group had a great time - we know we sure did hosting you! We appreciate all feedback and are always looking to improve for our guests. We tend to take the "roughing" it out of camping, so we are very sorry we missed the mark on the breakfast! We know how important a hot cup of coffee is to start your day, so please watch your mailbox - your next cup is on us! :) Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I've been wanting to do this for the past few years, but never got around to it. This year my son got a job here as a zip line guide so I figured now was as good as time as any to give it a try and Father's Day presented the perfect excuse.

I was impressed at how thorough the guides were instructing us all on what to do and how safe I felt the whole time. I was a little nervous initially, but got a little more comfortable with each zip. Repelling was probably my biggest challenge, trusting the equipment and the guides enough to make the drop - but in the end it wasn't difficult at all. It was so much fun!

The guides were fantastic! We had so much fun and my husband said it was the best Father's Day present ever!

Thanks to Kristen & Brett our guides and Bobby who tagged along and took photos (which were awesome by the way). It was a blast and maybe sometime we will come again and try the night zipping!!

Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My mother, brother and myself went ziplining in June of 2012. It was a fun experience. The instructors were professional and helpful – made us feel safe. The zipline isn’t scary – heights/speeds aren’t big. It’s a great zipline for first timers (and this was my first time ziplining). The location of the zipline is great – the scenery and green surrounding you is amazing. If you’re a professional zipliner or have done a couple in the past, I would not recommend this as it adds nothing to your experience.

1  Thank BazAlk