“Very friendly and helpful, very enjoyable stay!”
Review of The Arabian Inn

The Arabian Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Azaiba
The Arabian Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Azaiba B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My friend and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The owners are very very friendly and they are very helpful in all the questions we got. Pinky and Hilal are so willing to help with directions, things to do, where to go, how to haggle. True hospitality. The hotel itself is very nice and modern, very comfortable and feels very homey. it is very close to the airport and there are restaurants nearby. it is very close to the grand mosque. The breakfast is good and they made sure they accommodated my friend's vegetarian diet. Arabian Inn is good value for money and I would recommend anyone to stay with them.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Ashura561, Owner at The Arabian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Thank you for the review Jessie! I hope you will recommend our Guest House to any of your friends visiting Oman soon! It was a pleasure hosting you and we wish you will come back again and stay for a little bit longer, there are still so much to see in Oman. Cheers for the new year!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Thanks to you both for making my trip to Muscat such a special and memorable one. Arabian Inn was recommended to me by another guest house nearby and I'm glad I took the advice and decision to stay at Arabian Inn. Rooms are lovely and clean, food was amazing, and I was very impressed with the level of care the owners show to their guests in trying to ensure that all of their needs are taken care of.

Colin

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Ashura561, Manager at The Arabian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Thank you so much, Colin! It was nice of you to share with us your lovely songs! See you around next time :)

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Arabian Inn – for “HOSPITALITY PLUS”

My wife and I stayed at the guest house for 4 days to tour Muscat. The hotel is a convenient 15 minute drive from the airport (no rush hour) with ample parking outside the property. We felt like real guests on arrival by the owners Pinky & Hilal. We got a great room with full washroom on the third floor with AC, fan, fridge and flat screen satellite TV. It is all bright & sparkling clean!
The rooms and house are impeccably clean, tidy and all new. While we did not opt for breakfast, we did have fresh coffee every morning. It gave us a chance to catch up on the emails & news via wireless internet. This was not always at “5 bars” by worked most of the time. The big plus is good AirCon all the time in this hot location.

Pinky & Hilal are true ambassadors of the city & country. They provided us with invaluable tips on where to go & what to see. Plus of course, good driving directions as I did not take a GPS for my rental car. And in hindsight that was an ok decision. It is fun getting lost … sometimes. Their hospitality extended to an EID welcome party on the rood deck. This is a great spot to enjoy a drink after sundown.

The Guest House is a perfect location to catch all the highlights in Muscat. And we did most of them from the Grand Mosque to the Shangri La Resort (for beach), Grand Shopping Mall, most big hotels (for drinks), Consulate sector, Palace, Mutra Suq, Corniche but we missed the Opera House. It is a great city to explore. And you must eat at the local restaurants ! Even check out the HyperMarche.

We then took off in country to Sur, Jebel Sham & Nizwa only to return to the Arabian Inn again for another couple of nights before returning to Canada. It was an incredible driving holiday with over 1700 + kms in our little sedan rental from Europe Auto Car Rental.

HIGHLIGHTS

• Amazing hospitality & accommodation at the Arabian Inn
• Omani men & women are very cordial & kind people
• Muscat is the cleanest city that I have EVER visited & equally safe
• Amazing restaurant just down the street from the Inn (Turkish & Fish Restaurant)
• Incredible roads & infrastructure (signage, gas station& lots of round-a-bouts)
• Stay a couple of days in Jebel Sham in the mountains as it is a must experience
• The NIZWA Fort and Souks are a treat as well
• Lastly, great food everywhere

Pinky is great with correspondence so ask her lots of questions. Payment was easy via PayPal for the deposits & then onsite with cash.

Arabian Inn has our 110% endorsement.

Drop me a note if you have any questions Safe Travels Mike

Room Tip: All good rooms
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you, Mike and Sharron! Till we meet again... if not in Muscat, maybe in Vancouver!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The facilities were clean and adequate. The breakfast was ample and the atmosphere relaxed. The owners were always willing to provide guidance, book activities and map out the road we should take. I think this is the secret to this little gem: Affordable and friendly! We stayed 4 nights. There are a few retaurants wihin a mile from the place, where you can have lovely fresh fish at "Arabian Seafood". They guest house is quite close to a major highway for easy access to main sights and attractions like the marina or hot springs on the Nakhal turn off. It can be a little tricky to find at first, but the owners will e-mail you their own map to help you locate Arabian Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

We'll see you in AUH one of these days Gerhard and Chrisma! Thank you for staying with us! Cheers and we hope you had a lovely time in Oman!

Reviewed 26 April 2013

My family and I had three great nights at this clean and very comfortable guesthouse. Pinky and Hilal made us feel so welcome. They both went out of their way to help make our stay in Oman an enjoyable one. We can say that this is more than a guesthouse it became our home in Oman all due to Pinky and Hilal's hospitality. Thank you very much for a wonderful stay. We recommend you very highly and will be back!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Stay 3 nights in a clean comfortable place with a friendly and helpful staff that met us at the airport. Great place to relax after seeing the sights of Muscat, family friendly, and well worth the cost, which was inexpensive compared to a hotel. The staff of Pinky and Hilal were very accommodating to our needs and helped us get around town. We'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2013

My family and I stayed for three wonderful nights at this gem of a guesthouse. Pinky and Hilal were wonderful hosts-- always kind and friendly and willing to help us make our visit to Oman memorable. Beds were super comfortable and the rooms were brand new and spotless. We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Been to The Arabian Inn? Share your experiences!