“good service”

Marshfield Farm Ice Cream
More attraction details
Owner description: Marshfield Farm Ice Cream - the home of award-winning real dairy ice cream and sorbets. We produce 26 flavours of ice cream, all made on our organic farm in The Cotswolds using milk produced daily from our herd of 300 Friesian cows. You'll find our ice creams and sorbet on sale at farm shops, delis, cafes and attractions such as zoos, stately homes, seaside resorts, cinemas and theatres.Visit us here at the farm every weekend from Easter till October. Open Sat and Sundays 10.30 till 5.30pm.Ice cream parlour serving - ice creams, sundaes, ice cream floats, tea and coffee. Take home pack available at factory prices - in mini tubs, one litre take home size and 4 litre catering sizes.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Visited the farm shop lots of choice. Found the tutti frutti flavour was overpowering with furmating fruit. The coconut ice cream was very grity flavour good but left a grity after taste. I did say I was allergic to chocolate but they said there was no chocolate there but found a chocolate disc inside. The ice cream was £4.50 for 1 litre would not buy again

Marshfield_ice_cream, Public Relations Manager at Marshfield Farm Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you were disappointed with our Tutti Fruitti and Coconut ice creams – these are two flavours where personal preference does come into it quite a bit; many people travel miles for our Tutti Fruitti, and some love the shredded coconut, others do not. We will certainly look at staff training so thank you for raising this - the chocolate disc does sit on top of all our 1 litre tubs so we will make sure staff know this in future. Though it does state chocolate on the ingredients list on the tub, I appreciate you wouldn’t necessarily have looked at the allergens/ingredients list when purchasing. I hope you did manage to find some flavours you did like!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Just dropped I today on a recommendation that the ice cream is the best after deliberation we bought 4 1litre tubs and we couldn't be happier so smooth and creamy did enquire about a tour but that requires email in advance which I will do very soooon any excuse to get some more lol

2  Thank Volkswag84
Rosanna M, Public Relations Manager at Marshfield Farm Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2014

Hello - many thanks for writing a review! And really pleased to hear how much you enjoyed the ice creams. I hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Marshfield Ice Cream has to be the best ice cream I have ever tasted! They have so many delicious flavours I always find it hard to choose! If you haven't had any Marshfield Ice Cream before I wholeheartedly recommend you do so… ASAP!

Wow - thanks so much for the really great review! Delighted to hear how much you enjoy our ice creams! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Find me a better Product IF you can ! I have never visit the site where they actually produce but would never buy ANY other Ice Cream, their whole range is SO GOOD.

We are delighted to hear how much you enjoy our ice creams! Very many thanks indeed for the fantastic review! Do keep in touch with us on twitter, instagram or Facebook.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ICE CREAM and the farm is a GREAT idea Really enjoyed visiting the ice cream is great and i bought some to take home along with some waffle cones which were great value at £1 for six

Thanks so much for the fantastic review! Hope to see you on the farm again soon!