“Beautiful and relaxing place”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Ark Bali's garden
Kitchen
Dining area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Vinicius...
“Beautiful and relaxing place”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Such a great time I had at The Ark!! The room was beautiful, the staff super nice whenever I needed. The workshops were also a really nice part my stay. With all the green around and the nice pool, I definitely recommend this place. OMG! I was about to forget about the food... Sooo good!!! I was surprised how vegan food can be so delicious! Amazing!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing