“A gem of a place”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Been here a few times now. I cant fault it.
Ive even had the takeaways.
The staff are so nice and its a small but a wonderful place.
The menu and prices are really good.
For parties ...well you dont get better either.
You can take your own alcholic drinks.
Book last min too.
We was told was on booking that there was going to be a large party so if we wanted to change times. We did. We made it a half hr earlier. But not once did we feel delayed with oreders from the party. Plus they tucked us furthest away to help with noise.
They are so thoughtful.
You wont be disappointed.
Ive gone with babies, kids, teens and its a place for everyone.

1  Thank kasieworth

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I've visted here a number of times and also had takeaway/delivery, it's one of my favourite places to eat and the food is consistently of a high standard. The restaurant is always clean and the staff are attentive, although small it still has a nice atmosphere.
The food is reasonably priced and with being able to take your own drink you can have a relatively cheap night out which is always a bonus when you're watching the pennies :)

2  Thank ClareHR83
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We that is myself him indoors, plus daughter and her husband spent a pleasant Easter Sunday evening at the Little Indian. The staff were very attentive, they helped my husband and son in law with their choices as they were spoilt for choice. The food was lovely, we are all looking forward to are next visit.

2  Thank angiewirral61
Reviewed 21 January 2014

thought it wolud be empty on a wednesday in january but the place was packed, especialy with our group as well, always a good sign and the staff did wonderfully to serve us all under such very busy conditions not an order wrong or cold everything was perfect. all our food was delicious cant fault it at all, staff friendly and efficient.
nice currys all round, nice restaurant, good value, bring your own booze so its pretty good for what everyone wants.
we will definatly come again

1  Thank lorraine h
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Nice surprise! I ordered take away from here and I've not had such a nice shami kebab in years. The spicy poppadoms are actually spicy and the veg samosa are crisp and flavoursome. The curry (chicken with chilli and garlic) was delicious too- I knock one mark off for the chicken being not top grade but it's still better than a lot of Indian take out meat I've experienced. Would definitely recommend for a tasty takeout.

1  Thank Wilkie87