“$12 ordinary burger!?”

End Of The Line Pub & Grill
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family style dining in a tastefully restored train station. The End of the Line has been serving guests since 1994. Reputed for local musicians on Wednesday and Friday evenings visitors can expect to hear Maritime, Celtic, even blues and folk music while tasting a local craft brew and dining on local catch. Open 7 days a week except Christmas we offer something for everyone surrounded by history.
Kingston, Canada
“$12 ordinary burger!?”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Couldn't find a menu online, called to inquire, ordered a burger, arrived to find out it came to $12!? Thought better be a good burger!! Opened it to find a ordinary burger that was a complete soggy mess that was unable to be picked up and held like a burger should be, bun was so soggy it couldn't be picked up and just fell apart to pieces. I was so disappointed, I shant be returning!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank NatalieHatt
Joanne F, Manager at End Of The Line Pub & Grill, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
I have just read your review of the Pub and your expensive and disappointing experience. Our burgers with fries and coleslaw are $8.95 plus tax = $10.29, perhaps you had a beverage with this? Either way I am truly sorry for the burgers quality. All our food is guaranteed and I would be happy to replace it and hope that you have a better experience,
Joanne
902-665-5277

Vancouver, Canada
“Great meals, wonderful staff”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

A warm fireplace on a rainy day - what better place to be. I took my 99.9 year old aunt and the waitresses were wonderful, supportive and helpful. On top of that, the food was great!

• Visited March 2014
Kentville, Canada
“Frozen food, anyone?”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This has to be one of the worst places to eat , not only is the food terrible , its a very filthy. I will NOT be back and won't recommend the end of the line to anyone.. Go past Bridgetown and go to Annapolis or Digby..If i wanted frozen food i will stay at home and make it myself..

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Stacey R
Nova Scotia
“Breakfast/Brunch”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My husband and I took his mother and her man there for brunch on a Saturday. It was about 5 minutes to 12:00 noon time, and we didn't realize that the breakfast was over at noon 12:00 pm. The chef was good enough to let us order the breakfast and we really appreciated that. I had the french toast with bacon and hash browns. It was very good and filling, and I ate the entire thing! The hash browns were very good. My husband had the big breakfast which included eggs, a pancake, hash browns, toast, bacon, sausage and ham (I think that was all included). His mother had the blueberry pancakes with bacon and hash browns, and her man had steak, eggs, hash browns and toast. We were all stuffed by the time we finished and very happy. My husband and I are going down again on Friday for the Valentine's Day buffet which includes seafood chowder, roast beef, salads, meatballs, rice, and desserts. I'll let you know how that turns out!

• Visited February 2014
Middleton, Canada
“New Menu and Pricing.”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We have lived near Bridgetown NS for almost 5-years now and have eaten at the End of the line many times before.
The menu has been reworked for 2014 and the prices have been adjusted too. If you are looking for authentic pub food like Fish and Chips or an awesome double stacked burger they have you covered.
You can also take advantage of the Tuesday Tex-Mex night or Thursday Asian Fusion night with half priced entrees and exciting new food options to try out.

• Visited January 2014