“nice surprise”

End Of The Line Pub & Grill
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family style dining in a tastefully restored train station. The End of the Line has been serving guests since 1994. Reputed for local musicians on Wednesday and Friday evenings visitors can expect to hear Maritime, Celtic, even blues and folk music while tasting a local craft brew and dining on local catch. Open 7 days a week except Christmas we offer something for everyone surrounded by history.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Good food, friendly staff. Had the pasta with steak strips. Wow not only could I find them there was lots of them. Service good. Girl always checked how things were & if we needed anything. We had driven all day from Yarmouth. Just wanted a good meal. That we got.

1  Thank inga j

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We are from out of town. I tried the Fri. night fish special, which included soup or salad, entrée, and dessert. The haddock chowder had barely any fish in it. My husband ordered from the menu and paid $10 for seafood chowder which also had barely any seafood in it. He did order the seafood platter and, though had 3 large pieces of haddock, thought they were heavily breaded. The dessert was a brownie sundae thing, which was good, despite us not being dessert people.

1  Thank suenedNewYork
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Typical pub fare and drink choice in a wonderfully converted train station. Nice railway artifacts around the restaurant. Waitress was pleasant and knowledgeable and food was delivered fairly fast.
Pretty nice place for a small town.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We have eaten at the pub in the past but recently it's convinced me never to go back!first of all a waitress painting her toenails behind the bar is not appealing!

We went for fajitas,yea we thought finally someone can make them.ive eaten fajitas all around the world and these were the worst I've ever had. My sister in law was with us she had them too and said the same thing.the portion was skimpy,a very small cup of sour cream is not enough,it only held about two tsps......yes I measured,.75 for extra,please people,two tsps! The tortillas were over warmed up,I mean the edges were hard,crusty, a tortilla properly done should be soft and puffy.small two tsp. of salsa, how about a small amount of shredded lettuce with them? To soak up the oil laden peppers and onions that come with them? I virtually poured about 1/2inch of oil into my glass!that is from poor cooking skills,veggies should not be oil laden.then comes the meat,my sister in law had chicken, I had steak,guess what we held them together and you could not tell the difference!

This is about the worst place to eat in the area,don't get me wrong it used to be good the last few months is pure. Cr-p!

2  Thank Deb C
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Couldn't find a menu online, called to inquire, ordered a burger, arrived to find out it came to $12!? Thought better be a good burger!! Opened it to find a ordinary burger that was a complete soggy mess that was unable to be picked up and held like a burger should be, bun was so soggy it couldn't be picked up and just fell apart to pieces. I was so disappointed, I shant be returning!

2  Thank NatalieHatt
Joanne F, Manager at End Of The Line Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

I have just read your review of the Pub and your expensive and disappointing experience. Our burgers with fries and coleslaw are $8.95 plus tax = $10.29, perhaps you had a beverage with this? Either way I am truly sorry for the burgers quality. All our food is guaranteed and I would be happy to replace it and hope that you have a better experience,
Joanne