“Superb Paris jogging city tour!”
Review of Wellicient

Wellicient
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I had the pleasure of running with both Alexandre and Morgan on a Paris city running tour in June 2012. I met them at the Trocadero. They were on time and easy to spot in their bright red berets. We toured the bridges and the major sights along the Seine with Alexandre providing great historical commentary about the history of Paris and France. It was a good mix of history, fun facts and conversation as we meandered through the streets of Paris.
I would highly recommend the experience. Next time I hope Alexandre does a running tour of Versailles!!

Alexandre A, Gérant at Wellicient, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2012

Thanks for your comment J.

You're very welcome if you want to visit versailles and its awesome gardens..

See you and have fun in Vancouver.

Alexandre and Morgan