“Very interesting”

Academy of Taxidermy
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

For the small fee , the Guldford academy is a small place but a treasure house of knowledge and interesting things.

Date of experience: September 2017
"creatures"
"casts"
"shells"

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Large indoor area filled with many wonders, mostly animals of all shapes and sizes. Lots of information and history to read about.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 26 March 2017

For $5 you can enter this quirky place that was once a theatre.
Inside is a bizarre range of dinosaurs and taxidermy exhibits which are fun to look at, sketch, photograph ... Afterwards you can grab a coffee nearby.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I had been wanting to come here for a while and the time finally came. My husband and 2 year old also came along. We paid our $12 and went through the curtain into the big room. I felt a little lost and didn't know where to start. I wasn't sure what was real and what wasn't. The displays were fascinating but more information would of enhanced our visit. There was no one else in the place except us and no one that worked there was in the room with us. My 2 year old was a little frightened. We probably spend about 20 minutes here. I feel more guidance from staff would of been helpful.

Date of experience: March 2017