“Do it!”

Bucket List Diver
Ranked #5 of 13 things to do in South Perth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bucket List Diver is a local business offering Scuba diving tours and courses in Perth and in Western Australia. We organise day trips to discover the fantastic shore diving Perth has to offer and day boat trips to stunning Carnac and Rottnest island. We also organise weekend trips to Busselton Jetty and the HMAS Swan and we charter boat for the Lena. We also offer scuba dive courses from Open Water to Rescue Divers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Antoni and Kate are so friendly and knowledgable. Their small group sizes make it a really personal experience.
Cant recommend them enough.

1  Thank Hayls W
antonibelmas, Owner at Bucket List Diver, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks Hayley. Looking forward to the next lot of dives with you.

All reviews
"perth"
in 5 reviews
"informative"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The guys at Bucket List Diver are amazing, I completed my Open Water PADI and will be completing my Advanced Open Water PADI with them in preparation for a dive trip I will be going on.

They are so helpful and really make sure that you understand what is required of you and take things slowly when needed. The dive group was very small (just 2 of us learning) and they generally only take out 4 people per instructor - this means they are very attentive and it feels like a more unique experience.

Overall I cannot recommend diving with these guys - I only wish i'd met them sooner!

1  Thank soph_mw

Thanks Sophie. We hope you had a great time and enjoy taking your new found love with you on your travels. Take care

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We have dived with Kate and Antoni many times. They are very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend to any diver looking for day trips or courses.

1  Thank Berney B
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I had had my PADI Open Water for about 9 months before diving with Bucket List Diver, and since then I have doubled my number of dives, in less than half the time. I have gone on to complete my PADI Advanced certification, experienced my first wreck swim through and had my first, absolutely amazing, shark encounter! Antoni and Kate @ Bucket List Diver provide an unquestionable service, delivering great training and experiences. They are generous with their knowledge and time, and their infectious passion for what they do has created a following of like minded divers ....... needless to say, these guys have finally introduced me to the world of Scuba diving that I had dreamed of.