Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
robertodinapoli
Brugg, Switzerland

Very well organized

Review of SwissTech Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Aug 2023
Everythingis extremely well organized. Service is perfect, with people extremely friendly both in person and on the phone. Super close to EPFL.
My magnetic key was not properly programmed, so it did not work. This costed me only a few minutes, but only because it was before 20:00. Would have been much more complicated after they close the reception, I suppose...
Date of stay: August 2023
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 31 Aug 2023

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at SwissTech Hotel.

We are sorry to read that you met some issue lwith your room key. Get assured that should this happen during night, you can easily get a new room key on our self-check-in system located at reception.

Get rewarded with One Key
2.3 miles from SwissTech Hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
2.9 miles from SwissTech Hotel
View more hotels in Ecublens
All reviews metro stop perfect location rooms are clean short stay the hotel offers around the corner room temperature quiet place public transportation business trip comfortable bed entrance university downstairs swiss centre tech
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2023

Good place to stay but no direct entry to the parking, yard betreden buildings whas not maintenanct enough. Friendly and helpfull personel, but breakfast was not fresh enough. A fridge in the room was beter also!

Date of stay: August 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Toute l'équipe du SwissTech Hotel, Service clients/Réception at SwissTech Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2023

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at SwissTech Hotel.

Indeed, there is no direct entrance from the parking and you have to walk 100m outdoor before reach SwissTech main entrance.

Regarding breakfast, we strive to offer our customers good quality of food by selecting only Swiss products and coming as much as we can from the cantons closest to our geographical location.

Reviewed 28 July 2023

Convenient location
Nice, minimalist room
A fridge would be nice in the room
Reception is closing at 8pm - If I want to use the gym I must be back before that as my room key is taken in exchange for the gym card
The metro train is pretty noisy, do not sleep with open windows

Date of stay: July 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Toute l'équipe du SwissTech Hotel, Service clients/Réception at SwissTech Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2023

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at SwissTech Hotel.

Conerning gym access, it is now possible to get access even after our reception closure!

Reviewed 3 July 2023

I had a wonderful stay at the hotel during my time in Switzerland for the Summer school. The overall experience was great, and there were a few standout features that made my stay truly enjoyable.

Firstly, the cleanliness of the room was remarkable. It was evident that the hotel staff took great care in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout the entire property. The room was spotless, and I felt comfortable and at ease during my stay.

Additionally, the automatic check-in and check-out process was incredibly convenient. It saved me a lot of time and hassle, allowing me to quickly settle into my room and easily depart when it was time to leave. The efficiency of this system made my stay even more seamless.

Furthermore, the hotel's location was ideal. It was situated in a convenient area that provided easy access to nearby attractions and transportation options. This made it incredibly convenient for me to explore the city and take advantage of all the wonderful experiences it had to offer.

Lastly, I would like to commend the hotel staff for their exceptional service. They were attentive, friendly, and always ready to assist with any inquiries or requests I had. Their warm hospitality contributed to a memorable experience and made me feel truly valued as a guest.

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Switzerland, particularly for those attending the Summer school. The cleanliness, convenient automatic check-in and check-out, great location, and outstanding service all contributed to a fantastic stay. I would gladly choose this hotel again in the future.

Date of stay: July 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Toute l'équipe du SwissTech Hotel, Service clients/Réception at SwissTech Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2023

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience further to your last stay at SwissTech Hotel.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 April 2023

thank you so much!!! I really love this place, thank so much for the help! and the public transportation is very convenient, I really appreciate that!
I will come next when I am here! hope you have a nice day!! while you read this.

Date of stay: April 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
L'équipe du SwissTech Hotel, Service clients/Réception at SwissTech Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2023

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience following your last stay at SwissTech Hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 21 April 2023

The rooms are spacious & clean and the bed is comfortable.
Moreover, the staff is very friendly and helpful.
Only one downside: there is no control over the room temperature and it's often a bit too warm for my taste.

Date of stay: April 2023

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at SwissTech Hotel.

Indeed the heating is managed by a general system for all our building.