“Excellent amenities”
other travellers have booked this property
Private Terrace with Ocean View One of two pools
BBP
Fully Equip Gym
Hot Tob
Beach Volleyball
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Excellent amenities”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Good and peaceful location, excellent security and amenities. Although on summer the apartment is very warm except the bedroom. The administrator is available all time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: amenities
Liked least: warm room
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ygarcia19
Puerto Rico
“It was a good place.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Good location, service and excellent security. Near at beaches and good pool. I can recommend this place.

njtravele...
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“excellent value for money”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

My friend and I rented the apartment. The gated community felt very secure and the apartment was very nice. Yes, it is warm in the non-airconditioned rooms, but with the door to the balcony and windows open, it was not uncomfortable. The bedrooms have air conditioning so sleeping is fine. The roof top patio was wonderful in the evenings. Washer and dryer were great, as we got caught in a rain shower. Complex was very well-maintained; pool was as clean, well-kept and no one else was using it. Owner was very easy to contact when we had a question.

My only warning would be that the kitchen did not have much in the way of glasses or plates. We ate out or prepared very simple meals, so it did not affect us (and there were only 2 of us), but if you are a larger group or planning on really cooking, you should ask about supplies.

Travelling group: Friends
23 Nov 2013
Hi!
Thank you for your review! I always appreciate feed back from our guest! I will definitely take notes on your suggestions in order to give a better experience for future guest!

sincerely,

Horacio
Florida
Reviewed 8 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

8 Jan 2013
I sincerely appreciate any feedback positive or negative it just help me to be better host. I took the feedback seriously and definitely will consider all the recommendations. I already update towels and more dishes for party of guest of more than 4 persons. Regarding the a/c and windows screens: the apartment has a/c in both rooms, it doesn't in the other parts of the apartment, it is very windy and fresh and it is not necessary the air conditioner, is just part of the relaxing experience. The apartments and houses in Puerto Rico usually doesn't have air conditioner on the command areas as they are in the states.
Regarding the ants at the kitchen, this is the first time we encounter this kind of problem, and we already contract a bug expert in order to control the ants at the kitchen.
I always work to make the guest as comfortable as possible, and definitely appreciate feedback. To any future host feel free to contact me for any question and feel confident that the indications on this review will be taking seriously and be resolve.
Cordially,

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
New Jersey
Reviewed 11 August 2012 for a stay in May 2012

11 Aug 2012
We encourage all guest to give us all positive and negative of their stay, this help us make improvements in our offering. The apartment is located in Vega Baja Puerto Rico, this is a small town just 35 - 45 minutes away from San Juan depending on traffic and speed. We offer the authentically local experience, in staying outside the main traditional tourism sites. The area is a beach town, with many great street vendors, that offers local food, and very popular from the locals.
The apartment give you the opportunity of being close to San Juan, and close to some other attractions like Camuy Caves, Radio Telescope of Arecibo, and many hidden beaches! Great for adventurers!!!

For nightlife is just a ride to San Juan, or preferred more closed by, you can go to Dorado that is about 15 - 20 minutes away!!

The best thing you can do in a Puerto Rico is explore!!! Once you have a full day hiking, mountain trailing, beach hopping, culinary experience, and more, you can come back at the apartment and relax just like in your home with all the convenience that you don't have in an hotl And prepare for a next day of great vacations!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing