“Great grub”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Recommend to anyone. Food is beautiful and staff are very friendly and helpful and patient especially late at night. It is my favourite Indian Resteraunt

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Almost paid double from the restaurant we used to use, everything dry, half portion of rice and chips, sauces bland. First and last time we will use this poor excuse for Indian style food.....all went in the bin!!

3  Thank lozeri
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had not been here - despite the fact that we have always had excellent food and service - for some time. We went for dinner with brother and sister in law on a Friday evening - I had booked and was glad I did so as all tables were full and the take away was doing a terrific trade.

Despite this, the service was brilliant.

The food was way ahead of the average Indian. My prawn starter (can't write the name but it is number 7 on the menu) was the best I have ever had and my brother's rack of lamb main has overtaken his previous favourite of Tandoori grill. The other two were more than happy with their choices.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Gone to this Indians for quite a few years , was really good then went down hill fast. Give them another chance and still bad, very little chicken in the dishes , popadoms soggy and my husband wanted chips and the looked like they had been cooked for a week.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Had an English meal as was out with friends who liked Indian food. It was nice but the chicken and chips were a bit dry.