“Nice Ambience”
Review of La Torre

La Torre
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Bedlington
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Nice Ambience”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Went on a Thurs night arrived 8pm. We had a choice of seating areas as it wasn't busy though there was a really big party in the back room. We were given menus promptly and ordered our drinks which came quickly.
We both had Pasta , Daughter had Penne Carbonara (she asked for penne it is Linguine on the menu) and I had Ravioli Al Funghi.
The Ravioli was nice though the mushrooms were very chewy and Daughters bacon in the Carbonara was in a pile under the penne she likes her bacon to be mixed in with the sauce. . We had Sides of Green Salad and Garlic Bread. We loved the garlic bread the best we have had It's massive but wafer thin.
We both wanted a dessert, there's no dessert menu which I found odd. The dessert cabinet had 3 choices. Dime bar cake, Chocolate Fudge cake and Profiteroles. I opted for the Dime bar cake which I got with chocolate ice-cream. It was nice enough, daughter had Chocolate Fudge Cake (warm) with cream she said it was lovely. Both desserts had mint squares of chocolate which did not go with either desserts .. We would come back but I would opt for a starter instead of dessert as I thought the dessert choices were a let down and nothing special.
The decor and ambience is nice. Food reasonably priced.

Bedlington, United Kingdom
“Had a good night”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Me and the family went for dinner.we all had a lovely meal but I can say rossini's at Bedlington station has just taken my vote.

• Visited December 2013
Northumberland
“Lovely Italian”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good Italian food - reasonably priced, good atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff. The nights they have live music on are popular

Visited May 2014
Bedlington, United Kingdom
“Best Italian Restaurant by far”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My husband and my family have been attending this restaurant for the past 3 years and I can honestly say the food is outstanding, the service is second to none, Brent and his team are amazing, there is nothing they wouldn't do to make your visit as comfortable and as pleasant as they possibly can, they certainly go the extra mile. They will cater for your every need whatever intolerance you suffer from. My family came over from Australia last year for a holiday and fell in love with the La Torre, unfortunately they have been unable to find anywhere else down under to match it. The entertainment in the restaurant is incredible, both Peter Allan and Tom Wylie are fabulous to watch, a really sensational night for both adults and kids, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Northumberland, United Kingdom
“Good Value”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We went to La Torre on a Monday night to celebrate our daughters birthday. We opted for the Monday night special which was a starter to share, main meal off the special menu , coffee and a small drink for £20.
Our daughter ordered a calzone pizza, however when it came it was slightly burnt which was not to her liking so she just ate the filling. The waitress came over during the meal and asked if everything was ok as she had noticed the pizza had been left.
When we explained she offered to get another one, which our daughter declined as she didnt want to be eating alone.The waitress could not be more apologetic and kept saying sorry with it being her birthday.
Our meal was delicious and when we came to pay the bill they brought a free drink over for our daughter to say sorry.
We would definitely visit again as it is good value for money .