“Great for wee ones :)”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Space to Play
More attraction details
Owner description: Space to Play is a brand new indoor play experience, offering a range of play areas, educational toddler sessions and bespoke parties for children from birth to 10 years old. Our small team is very friendly and keen to make your time at Space to Play a pleasurable one.
Blyth, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for wee ones :)”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I work as a childcarer and enjoy taking the children every week! There are some great offers, value for money and tasty food. It is usually the same very week but is a constant for the children. They know the staff who are kind and helpful, and the facilities are always kept up to the best standards. Classes, toddler group and other activities are on almost every week. I'd recommend this place for under 7's and a great place for a coffee!!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank nannyerin

Blyth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A mixed bag”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Space to play is a good place to take your kids but it can be a bit dangerous. I was there 2 weeks back and an unconscious Argentinian fell through the roof. He was swiftly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun. I'm not sure if this was an accident or some kind or entertainment. Either way I found it hilarious and will return

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Tabbybath
Northumberland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Needs improvement”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

I first visited Space to Play when it first opened and was delighted with it. It was clean and the staff friendly.
However, more recently it has gone downhill. The places stinks of deep fat fried food and the staff don't seem to want to be there!
There were plug sockets exposed without covers which I thought was a major safety issue, especially as they were in reach of the little ones. We were also ordered to take our shoes off pretty much at the door because they "didn't want the carpet to get dirty". I understand the need to keep the place clean but it's not as though we were stepping on the soft play areas with our shoes on. This made it highly uncomfortable having to walk around barefoot - standing on half eaten nuggets and peas that the other children had dropped.
Won't be returning.

2 Thank MrsPS2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I am a regular customer with my two young children and we love it. Very clean and a lovely area to play in. Food is well priced and lovely. Staff are fantastic. Also highly recommend this venue for parties. You get very good value for money.

Visited August 2013
Morpeth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fabulous soft play adults and kids love it equally”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is lovely play area spotlessly clean and great coffee what more could you ask for! Lots of dressing up things and great climbing frame. Parties there are great too have been to a few and kids love them they can bring in animals for the kids to pet and all sorts of things that I have never seen before at childrens parties

Visited August 2013