“Delicious”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Fantastic service with delicious food! They serve gluten free food and curry which I am sure anyone who is coeliac will definitely appreciate. Such friendly service from our first visit which really makes you want to return. Only have positive comments as I have not found anything negative about this chip shop.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Here as a slightly belated family get together for a birthday. Mother in law had heard good reports. We arrived and were greeted by a lovely lady and to be honest the warmth and attention from staff just continued all the time we were there. Food was very good and there was plenty of it. Very typical of a fish and chip restaurant but also at least another 7-8 main meal options and lighter snacks.

Only a small restaurant with a nice modern and friendly feel. The attention the staff paid to ensure our niece had everything she could which was gluten free was great. As was service and general friendliness.

And even though I didn't pay I think we ended up with a very reasonable bill for 6 adults and 3 children. Also licensed. Open till 9pm

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Although I haven't eaten in the restaurant I have had many fish and chips takeaways from here. Service can be a little slow but food usually delicious.

Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at this restaurant but will not be the last - already planning my next visit. The food was very good and super value. The staff couldn't do enough to help.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I've been quite a few times now. Prudhoe is not somewhere I would normally be travelling to but I go there especially for this restaurant. Great friendly service, first class food and a menu that goes beyond the normal chippy. All frsehly cooked

1  Thank David R