“Fab food, fab value, fab staff.”
Review of Michelangelo - CLOSED

Michelangelo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

What a great place. I had a great evening out with friends and chose Michelangelos in Prudhoe for food.
The King prawns were huge and very tasty for starters and particularly enjoyed the strips of fillet steak with Gorgonzola in a creamy sauce for my main from the specials. It was gorgeous and reasonably priced and the staff are great making you feel welcome.
Now on my favourite list of places to eat and will certainly be back for more.

1  Thank Trixy2

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Visited the restaurant for my mam's birthday. I have to say this is the best Italian restaurant I have been to in a long while. The choice of dishes is excellent and the quality is superb. Would recommend to anyone who is stuck for deciding where to go for a good meal.

1  Thank Adam A
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We made an impromptu visit on Friday evening. Despite being really busy, we were shown to a table within a few minutes. Staff are extremely friendly. Portions are healthy and the food was served piping hot. It was good to be able to choose from a selection of lagers. We enjoyed our pizzas and we will certainly go back again.

2  Thank Linda T
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

First time we've been to michelangelos at Prudhoe and I can say it will not be the last. Food was fantastic and the staff were great. It's a great place to eat on a Sunday as they have entertainment for the children. The 3 course Sunday lunch menu is fantastic its only £13.95 They also have there happy hour menu on until 9pm. A big thanks to the chef for a fab lunch.

1  Thank Lindsey S
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is a fantastic restaurant.There is a excellent choice of delicious food at very reasonable prices.Nothing was a bother for the friendly staff..A added bonus was that they serve gluten free food and the chef even made a gluten free dessert for my partner who is coeliac.It is nicely decorated and spacious.so if you like Italian food and are searching for somewhere to go,look no further,you have found it here

1  Thank Melvyn C