“A Great Experience”

Cheshire Segway Ltd
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Sandiway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for Things to do, well Cheshire Segway is an Experience not to be missed. You can arrive and have a 10 min Segway Experience around our bespoke Segway Training Track(subject to availability),or you can book a 1 hour Woodland Glide Experience, in which following a short Segway lesson and session on our bespoke Segway Assault Course we glide you through the paths and trails of Blakemere Wood. This great experience has a min age limit of 10 years, however there is no upper age limit and conditions do apply. Cheshire Segway also has other activities available such as Archery & Air Rifles, Crazy Golf, Low Ropes, Falconry and even have a coffee in between each activity. We also welcome our corporate guest who can come down and have ateam building day with a full day of activities which are sure to keep you excited which can also include Giant Table Top Football Giant Bungee Run. We can also cater for your event using our open Barn to include meals and bar sevice. Give us a TRY.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our hour's segway tour of the woods & even the 10 minutes of instruction beforehand. Some parts of the trail were very muddy, adding to the need to concentrate. An experience I would definitely repeat. We went out as a group of 4 rather than the usual 6. I think this was much better.

1  Thank Marie S

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This was fantastic fun and easier than I thought. Staff were very cheerful and helpful and soon you are whizzing about. I am not very fit and have slight balance problems but it was no barrier.
Thoroughly recommend it for some suburb fun

1  Thank Jackie B
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I bought this as a Christmas gift for my OH as it was something that he had always fancied doing.

Despite the weather not being the best (a bit drizzly at the time and having much rain in the past few days), it was a great experience.

The team were very very friendly, down to earth and very helpful. They were clear in their instructions on how to use the segways and safety was always of paramount importance.

There were around 10-12 at our session but this wasn't an issue. In fact, the other guys were good fun.

We started the session by familiarising ourselves on a "safe" field and then doing a slalom course a few times. It was then "hill-training". It's a bizarre experience and for someone who isn't necessarily left and right brain co-ordinated (it's the accountant in me!) I did "lose my way a bit".

Anyway, after getting used to what we had to do, we went off out into the woods. After all the rain that we had had, it was extremely muddy and wet. The "course" was very varied....plenty of steep ups & downs, turns and bumps on the ground. It was a good laugh and great fun (even if I did panic going up a really really muddy hill, stopping and then "falling off - not literally - it was more of a jump off". The Segway actually has to be reset if this happens but it's not an issue as the course leaders have the technology to re-set them.

We went round the woods about 3-4 times and it seemed that the whole experience was around a couple of hours in length. I can't actually vouch that this was the case....it just felt that we'd had quite a long time on them and that it was very god value.

Big shout out to Kayleigh, Joel and the others (not sure on the spelling so sorry - like me, I'm sure you're used to it!).

It's definitely something that we'd do again and also with Cheshire Segway! It was a fab experience.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Me and my dad got bought this experience for Christmas, we had such an amazing time, instructors are very professional, friendly, smiley, thank you so much Kayleigh and Joel, would highly recommend, 5 star!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We went as part of our family weekend celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary with our teenage children. Easy to book, great website and great venue. Joel was friendly and helpful and spent time teaching us and practising on the field before heading off on our woodland experience. Great fun and well worth it. Really easy to master and we were flying through the woods in no time. Our kids enjoyed to too!! Highly recommended.