the food is alright but it takes a while to get to you. i ordered a pesto and chicken wrap and it took nearly an hour to arrive. good when it did come and would recomend it if not in a rush!!! lovely style of serving aswell!!!!! lovely service aswell!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterloo Cross Hotel, on the border of Devon and Somerset, is a charming and friendly inn with 11 en-suite rooms. The Waterloo Cross is easily accessed, just five minutes from the M5, but also boasts a beautiful countryside setting. The hotel offers a traditional pub experience with a cosy interior and outside seating for the summer months. Cullompton is a great location for exploring both neighbouring counties or for hiding away for rest and relaxation. We serve pub food all day if you are looking for a meal or snack, or you can just relax in a cosy corner with a pint of real ale or glass of wine. Hotel accommodation room rates include our fantastic breakfast and free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Waterloo Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterloo Cross Hotel Cullompton
- Waterloo Cross Uffculme, Devon