We stayed two nights last weekend. The bedroom was spacious and clean but rather cold. Plenty of parking and staff very helpful. The restaurant was busy both evenings so you needed to book and although there was about a 30 minute wait for main courses they did warn you and the starters arrived within 10 minutes. We also got 20% off the food as residents. Nice breakfast with plenty to eat. Easy to find just off the M5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterloo Cross Hotel, on the border of Devon and Somerset, is a charming and friendly inn with 11 en-suite rooms. The Waterloo Cross is easily accessed, just five minutes from the M5, but also boasts a beautiful countryside setting. The hotel offers a traditional pub experience with a cosy interior and outside seating for the summer months. Cullompton is a great location for exploring both neighbouring counties or for hiding away for rest and relaxation. We serve pub food all day if you are looking for a meal or snack, or you can just relax in a cosy corner with a pint of real ale or glass of wine. Hotel accommodation room rates include our fantastic breakfast and free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Waterloo Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterloo Cross Hotel Cullompton
- Waterloo Cross Uffculme, Devon