Lovely spa with afternoon tea, weather was not great but it was February and the spa was quite busy but enjoyable afternoon and the tea was yummy. Stayed in a twin room with a friend in one of the cottages , everything you could need , really comfie, very clean. Staff were all really helpful and pleasant .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape the urban hubbub, relax and unwind at The Morritt Country House Hotel & The Garage Spa. Situated in picturesque Teesdale countryside, and easily accessible from the A66, we offer northern welcomes and an unstuffy, romantic atmosphere. With award-winning food, a luxurious modern spa, and individually designed guest rooms, we're perfect for short breaks, special occasions, weddings or an escape from the every-day. As a family-run hotel and spa we place a great deal of value on service. Our customers constantly tell us that it is our employees who make The Morritt a special place to visit. Our philosophy is "yes, we can" - if we can do something for you, we will do our best to accommodate your request. We look forward to giving you a warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your The Morritt Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Morritt Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Morritt Arms Hotel
- Morritt Arms Barnard Castle
- The Morritt Country House Hotel Greta Bridge, Durham