Was taken to Guys for a birthday treat on 8th January. Had the open plan jacuzzi room and was treated to champers and flowers! The bed was huge and so so comfy and the room was spotless....
Only complaint I can think of is that the yorkshire puddings could have possibly been aunt bessies !! and there wasn't enough gravy but the young lad that served us was most helpful and quick to remedy that, with a smile, even though they were extremely busy serving a coach party. HIghly recommend Guys for a treat.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a canal-side hamlet of thatched roofed buildings and you're thinking Guy's Thatched Hamlet, just off the A6 at Bilsborrow near the market town of Garstang. You will find Guy's Eating Establishment and pizzeria nestling next to the atmospheric Owd Nell's Tavern, Guy's Lodge and School House Square. Guy's Restaurant & Pizzeria with its eyebrow window that is the largest in Europe always offers great hospitality with excellent local and international cuisine cooked in our kitchens and open pizzeria.Owd Nell's Tavern serves such traditional delights as home-made beef steak and kidney pudding, local game in season, chargrilled Aberdeen Angus Scottish steaks and fresh fish from Fleetwood. These are just a few meals from the extensive mouth-watering menu.Relax on our canalside patios were you can eat and drink whilst watching the canal barges and ducks, or on the tavern deck, our roof terrace drinking area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your Guy's Thatched Hamlet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guy`s Thatched Hamlet Hotel Bilsborrow
- Guys Thatched Hamlet Preston
- Guys Thatched Hamlet Hotel
- Guy's Thatched Hamlet Bilsborrow, Lancashire