“Afternoon Tea.”

Heaven Scent
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Milnathort
Cuisines: British, Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Heaven Scent is a multi-award winning artisan coffee shop located in the pretty Perthshire village of Milnathort, just off the M90 near Kinross. Our location often comes as a surprise as we bring city chic to the countryside. We strive to create memorable experiences for our customers with hidden doors and passageways, funky interiors, super-friendly staff, amazing speciality drinks, delicious home baking and freshly cooked food including: * Full breakfast menu * Brunch * Lunch * Afternoon teas * Scones, tray bakes & cakes,including our famous carrot cake, described as "the best for miles around" We pride ourselves on our warm welcome, high standard of service and the provenance of our food, with ingredients sourced as locally and seasonally as possible. We're also delighted to provide innovative, appealing FreeFrom dishes, catering for gluten free, diary free and other dietary requirements. Our Secret Garden is a gorgeously sunny haven in warmer months, and Heaven Above, located upstairs, offers unique, charming rooms for business meetings, children's parties, hen parties, private dinners and all other kinds of celebrations and get togethers.
Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom
“Afternoon Tea.”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Got a two for one voucher for afternoon tea. The service and food was EXCELLENT!. All the food freshly made and the scones lovely and warm. The only negative is proper whipped cream with the scones would be better. Many thanks see you all soon.

• Visited May 2014

Kinross, United Kingdom
“MY 1st BREAKFAST! :)”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Heaven Scent is a very popular venue for locals and has a well above average feed back from trip adviser and MUST BE GOOD..the locals keep coming back!! ;)
Mrs Mac and I booked our Itison deal with the lovely manageress..Wee Jen [JB!] for the last day deal, Wed 30/04/14 for 0915hrs.
Table awaited us on the allotted time and shown to our seats by Melissa [enjoy] and orders taken and drinks provided with a friendly easy going manner.
Food was plentiful and ALL staff friendly and helpful.
No negative comments ..except!!!...NO Lee & Perrins sauce!!!! :( x
We both enjoyed the food and set us up for the day ahead!
Thankyu to ALL and Thanku to Itison for the brilliant deal! :)
Heaven Scent also do Tastecard deals too.
I would recommend Heaven Scent to ALL strangers out there, thinking..will I/we or won't I/we! ;) x

1 Thank James M
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Heavenly Scrumptious”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Dropped in this morning for a mini breakfast , a good measure of quality is the sausage, great flavour and moist with bacon that was not to salty, fried egg and beans and toast all done to perfection ....I am glad I took the mini as I saw a full breakfast being served and I doubt if I could have finished it there was so much on the plate! My partner had fresh pancakes and maple syrup straight from the griddle they just do not come better than that. this is the third time we have visited and are very taken with the place . The range and choice on the menu is far in excess of any other local café for miles. We were served by a pleasant young man and were not kept waiting this Café is going places and I believe the management have other establishments .They are on the up and with this quality I can see them opening more

Livingston, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

One of the best things about this restaurant is the lack of cooking smells! All too often I've had a great breakfast, but everyone I've met for the rest of the day has been able to smell it on my clothes. Heaven Scent is just not like that. We had excellent service. Good Food. Comfy seats. Bright surroundings. Just excellent.
The restaurant is easily reached heading north on the M90 by coming off at J6 & returning on J7. Heading south - come off J7 & return on J6.
The restaurant is easily found near the main crossroads.

Kinross, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great coffee shop, friendly staff, good coffee and the best caramel shortbread! Nice relaxed atmosphere and child friendly.