The entrance to the resort is well hidden with a small entrance which takes you a couple of hundred meters up a hill to the car park. Yes I got my truck up without an issue. The bungalows are situated by water features or pool with great veranda views from the restaurant. Food good , host great .. ( Paulo and Nid ) . Rooms were very comfortable and everything was so nice. I left my charger and Paulo kindly sent thsi to me in Chiang Mai .. I owe you postage and if I do not see you before I will be up again in February! Yes it was that good! Food was freshly prepared by nid and her helper .. Overall a relaxing place - especially with Paulo being a laid back person .. ( a true frenchman enjoying life .. and where better place to do it ).. wifi was Ok too .
Much of what Paulo does is for charity and well worth supporting . see you again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just out of Thaton, on a hill with a great view over the Mae Kok river, the mountains and the rice fields.Includes breakfast, internet acces + WIFI, Laundry, swimming pool ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Old Tree's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Tree`s House Hotel Mae Ai
- Old Tree's House Thailand/Chiang Mai Province - Mae Ai