I have knew this place when my 2-days short excursion arranged from Chiang mai to Chiang rai and stayed pleasantly over here. This is a small place with four bungalows only but cozy. We were glad arranged by Eric, our guide and driver during the excursion and thank you for the owner of this place, Paulo and all nice staff. I loved the surroundings and felt so comfort and everything is well-organised and furnished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just out of Thaton, on a hill with a great view over the Mae Kok river, the mountains and the rice fields.Includes breakfast, internet acces + WIFI, Laundry, swimming pool ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Old Tree's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Tree`s House Hotel Mae Ai
- Old Tree's House Thailand/Chiang Mai Province - Mae Ai