Baan Nam Ping Riverside Village
US$61
US$52
Agoda.com
Tree Space Chiang Mai Resort(Saraphi)(Great Value!)
US$22
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2008

We spent 4 nites in this great resort, We love the way they treat us with premium services, luxury & spacious rooms with reasonable price, various choices of tea to choose and great coffee....
So we will surely be back again probably within a few month....

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Koom
Reviewed 9 February 2008

i went to chiangmai 4 days for holiday with my mum and her friends ( 72 - 77 year old ) , we are very happy to stay at baan nam ping bacause our room had a private balcony by the ping river so very relex......, i loved coffee and tea here ( all you can drink every time )

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank capt_chai
Reviewed 6 February 2008

My wife and I went there with our friends'advises. We found a small lovely natural resort surrounded by beautiful scenery that made it a perfect place for rest and energize ourselves. With excellent accomodation and service, we recommend you all to visit there. Be sure that we'll go there again soon.

• Stayed: February 2005, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oh8403
Reviewed 29 January 2008

Unforgotable time with my family at Baannamping.......U can see..
I think , i will come back again befor rainny season. na..jao....
see u soon....jao

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank Natty2kig
Reviewed 22 January 2008

I stay one night in Baan Nam ping in 20thJanuary 2008. I feel that I will come here again with my family if I got chances to come to Chiang Mai again, one day and stay longer. The room that I stay for only THB 2000/night was so comfortable. It have a king size bed at one side and enough for 3 - 4 childrens at the other side. I wake up at 3:30 in the morning and it was so quiet as you can hear a needle felt on the floor. The resort is suitable for honeymoon, or for those who would like to refresh and relax their mind.

Hisham aka Ujang