Stayed @ Baannamping for 5 days, would stay again. Out in the country, right on the ping river. Transportation is readily available if you want to go to Chiang Mai or go on a tour. Ann, Sub and the rest of the staff are eager to make your stay a pleasant one, helping with transporatation or setting up a tour guide. Food was very good, motor bikes are available ( free ) to go for a spin. If your looking for a place to relax, eat good and be well treated I would recommend Baannanamping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peaceful, secluded riverfront villas on the Ping River in lush tropical setting.This is a rare find, just a few minutes drive from Chiang Mai city. A paradisical setting in 9 villas offering 12 suites. Superb, caring Thai service with a smile. Management is German. Ideal for a honeymoon, getaway holiday, company or group retreat, even a family reunion for all ages. A fine restaurant and bar for guests, located on the property with an excellent menu all day and evenings.Relax in this charming environment under the spell of a beautiful stretch of the Ping while buffalos graze under the trees on far side of the quiet river. All rooms are oriented to the view, Misty morning fog rising, lazy afternoons, sunsets and stars, and a staff at your service. We await your visit and will always welcome your return to Baan Nam Ping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Nam Ping Riverside Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baannamping Riverside Village Hotel Khua Mung
- Baan Namping Riverside Village Hotel