Loved it as much as last year. Beautiful, clean, quiet, friendly, with delicious food, it is a wonderful base from which to explore Chiang Mai city and all the surrounding mountains and villages. The staff and owners are always ready to help whilst granting us complete privacy. We were able to play by the pool with our grandson, work quietly on our laptops at the bar or on our verandah (the wifi was great), and we feel that it is our home from home. We hope to come again for a third time next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peaceful, secluded riverfront villas on the Ping River in lush tropical setting.This is a rare find, just a few minutes drive from Chiang Mai city. A paradisical setting in 9 villas offering 12 suites. Superb, caring Thai service with a smile. Management is German. Ideal for a honeymoon, getaway holiday, company or group retreat, even a family reunion for all ages. A fine restaurant and bar for guests, located on the property with an excellent menu all day and evenings.Relax in this charming environment under the spell of a beautiful stretch of the Ping while buffalos graze under the trees on far side of the quiet river. All rooms are oriented to the view, Misty morning fog rising, lazy afternoons, sunsets and stars, and a staff at your service. We await your visit and will always welcome your return to Baan Nam Ping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Nam Ping Riverside Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baannamping Riverside Village Hotel Khua Mung
- Baan Namping Riverside Village Hotel