My boyfriend and I spent the last week and a half in Chiang Mai at this great little bnb. We loved Dreamcatchers. We had the blue room, on the ground level, with our own private balcony over looking the canal. The room was great, especially the fact that the showers and toilet were separated. Annabel was not there for the entire time that we stayed at Dreamcatchers, but her staff are just as helpful and sweet and we had no problems. The breakfast was delicious - homemade yogurt and museli and great omelettes.
We were a little freaked out when the coup occurred - we had e-mailed Annabel before coming to inquire about the safety of the protests and such and she reassured us that everything was fine in Chiangmai and that as long as we didn't attend the protests themselves, everything would be fine. When the coup occurred, she made sure to contact us to make sure we were okay and help explain the situation to us. She convinced us to remain for the rest of the trip and it worked great. Even though with the coup there was a curfew, we were able to do all of our daytime activities as normal and we had a lovely, lovely time. We felt very safe and welcome at Dreamcatchers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the place to be if you want to have a total tranquil and peaceful interaction with nature but with easy access to the busy city center which is a mere 15 - 20 minute drive. Dreamcatchers B&B was developed and is owned by a French Canadian lady and is under Thai management. The friendly staff will make you want to stay forever. This exquisite B&B has a salt treated swimming pool plus all amenities that you would find in a luxury 5 star hotel. Guests feel secure in our warm family friendly environment. We have 5 separate individual air conditioned bedrooms, each in their own private unit with en-suite bathrooms, mini bar, coffee machine and free wireless internet. :3 Queen Deluxe, 1 Twin / King Deluxe and 1 Junior King Suite with private outside shower & Jacuzzi as well as a full en-suite bathroom. All set in a rustic Lanna style decor, surrounded by trees and tropical flowers with a view of Doi Suthep Mountain and a lovely infinity swimming pool to wake you up or to simply ease away the fatigue from a day of trekking and the heat. The property is surrounded by a lovely canal enhancing the peacefulness and the calming serene sounds of nature. Breakfast is included in the price. In house Massages are available as well as dinner at an extra cost. Rent all rooms and have your own private villa or if you are a solo traveller / couple / couple with children rent an individual appropriate room. If you want to rent the entire villa Please see our listing on Trip Advisor "Vacation Rentals" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Dreamcatchers B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatchers Bed And Breakfast
- Dreamcatchers Hotel Chiang Mai