From the moment we arrived at Dreamcatchers, we knew we found something truly special. Chiang Mai was one of our first stops on our honeymoon, and we arrived jetlagged and hot. The property is tucked away in a quiet leafy little neighborhood just far enough from Chiang Mai to be relaxing, but close enough to get in and out of the city easily. Upon arrival Annabel greeted us warmly and we immediately felt whisked away into a perfect, shady, little oasis far from the heat and craziness. We stayed in the King Deluxe suite, which overlooks the beautiful pool and has more than enough space for two people. The food is top notch--our breakfasts out on the patio (try the delicious homemade yogurt!) every morning and home-cooked Thai dinners are some of my fondest memories of the trip. The staff is warm and lovely, and Annabel made us feel at home. She is the quintessential hostess, and we loved getting to know her (and her sweet dogs). We felt very sad to leave--like we were saying goodbye not just to a wonderful experience, but also some wonderful new friends. We can't recommend Dreamcatchers enough--we'd go back in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the place to be if you want to have a total tranquil and peaceful interaction with nature but with easy access to the busy city center which is a mere 15 - 20 minute drive. Dreamcatchers B&B was developed and is owned by a French Canadian lady and is under Thai management. The friendly staff will make you want to stay forever. This exquisite B&B has a salt treated swimming pool plus all amenities that you would find in a luxury 5 star hotel. Guests feel secure in our warm family friendly environment. We have 5 separate individual air conditioned bedrooms, each in their own private unit with en-suite bathrooms, mini bar, coffee machine and free wireless internet. :3 Queen Deluxe, 1 Twin / King Deluxe and 1 Junior King Suite with private outside shower & Jacuzzi as well as a full en-suite bathroom. All set in a rustic Lanna style decor, surrounded by trees and tropical flowers with a view of Doi Suthep Mountain and a lovely infinity swimming pool to wake you up or to simply ease away the fatigue from a day of trekking and the heat. The property is surrounded by a lovely canal enhancing the peacefulness and the calming serene sounds of nature. Breakfast is included in the price. In house Massages are available as well as dinner at an extra cost. Rent all rooms and have your own private villa or if you are a solo traveller / couple / couple with children rent an individual appropriate room. If you want to rent the entire villa Please see our listing on Trip Advisor "Vacation Rentals" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Dreamcatchers B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatchers Bed And Breakfast
- Dreamcatchers Hotel Chiang Mai