We have just come back from Thailand and had amazing time in Chiang Mai and Koh Chang. Dreamcatchers was by far the best place we stayed. Annabel was so helpful and we felt like part of the family. We had a really warm greeting which was the best start to our trip. The place is like a little oasis, we felt like we were living in the jungle with all the comforts of home. Annabel helped arrange so many activities for us to do, which made life really easy. Chiang Mai is a beautiful city with great night life and the shopping was great too. I really can not explain how perfect our stay was at Dreamcatcher and would have no doubts in recommending a stay here to anyone. In fact we were so happy that we talked about it with so many people on our travels that I am sure all our friends will want to stay there next time they visit thailand. My only regret is that I am home now and not enjoying an amazing visit to Thailand.
Whilst we were in Chiang Mai we did a Thai Cookery course, went to the Muay Thai (Thai Boxing), night markets, Temples, trip out to some beautiful waterfalls and plently of nights out. We found the advice given by Dreamcatcher invaluable in making the most of our 5 days in Chiang Mai. Dreamcatchers is a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the place to be if you want to have a total tranquil and peaceful interaction with nature but with easy access to the busy city center which is a mere 15 - 20 minute drive. Dreamcatchers B&B was developed and is owned by a French Canadian lady and is under Thai management. The friendly staff will make you want to stay forever. This exquisite B&B has a salt treated swimming pool plus all amenities that you would find in a luxury 5 star hotel. Guests feel secure in our warm family friendly environment. We have 5 separate individual air conditioned bedrooms, each in their own private unit with en-suite bathrooms, mini bar, coffee machine and free wireless internet. :3 Queen Deluxe, 1 Twin / King Deluxe and 1 Junior King Suite with private outside shower & Jacuzzi as well as a full en-suite bathroom. All set in a rustic Lanna style decor, surrounded by trees and tropical flowers with a view of Doi Suthep Mountain and a lovely infinity swimming pool to wake you up or to simply ease away the fatigue from a day of trekking and the heat. The property is surrounded by a lovely canal enhancing the peacefulness and the calming serene sounds of nature. Breakfast is included in the price. In house Massages are available as well as dinner at an extra cost. Rent all rooms and have your own private villa or if you are a solo traveller / couple / couple with children rent an individual appropriate room. If you want to rent the entire villa Please see our listing on Trip Advisor "Vacation Rentals" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Dreamcatchers B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatchers Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dreamcatchers Bed And Breakfast