We came to Chiang Mai at the time of the Loy Krathong festival and wanted a nice and peaceful place to escape to, away from the hustle and bustle of the city center.
Dreamcatchers surpassed our expectations.
Annabel is a wonderful host, and both she and her staff are genuinely friendly and caring. We stayed in the 'blue room' which was spacious, tastefully decorated with beautiful furniture and textiles, and had all the amenities we needed. The room also had a terrace at the back facing a small canal, which was a bonus.
A nice pool area and excellent food were among the other highlights.
Annabel has a good knowledge of what to see and do in the town and its surroundings, and listening to her advice saved us a lot of time and helped us getting the most out of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the place to be if you want to have a total tranquil and peaceful interaction with nature but with easy access to the busy city center which is a mere 15 - 20 minute drive. Dreamcatchers B&B was developed and is owned by a French Canadian lady and is under Thai management. The friendly staff will make you want to stay forever. This exquisite B&B has a salt treated swimming pool plus all amenities that you would find in a luxury 5 star hotel. Guests feel secure in our warm family friendly environment. We have 5 separate individual air conditioned bedrooms, each in their own private unit with en-suite bathrooms, mini bar, coffee machine and free wireless internet. :3 Queen Deluxe, 1 Twin / King Deluxe and 1 Junior King Suite with private outside shower & Jacuzzi as well as a full en-suite bathroom. All set in a rustic Lanna style decor, surrounded by trees and tropical flowers with a view of Doi Suthep Mountain and a lovely infinity swimming pool to wake you up or to simply ease away the fatigue from a day of trekking and the heat. The property is surrounded by a lovely canal enhancing the peacefulness and the calming serene sounds of nature. Breakfast is included in the price. In house Massages are available as well as dinner at an extra cost. Rent all rooms and have your own private villa or if you are a solo traveller / couple / couple with children rent an individual appropriate room. If you want to rent the entire villa Please see our listing on Trip Advisor "Vacation Rentals" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Dreamcatchers B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatchers Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dreamcatchers Bed And Breakfast