Dreamcatchers B&B
US$52
US$57
US$48
US$43
Tree Space Chiang Mai Resort(Saraphi)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$17
US$19
US$17
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2011

We stayed here based on positive reviews on TripAdvisor and were not disappointed. Annabel helped us plan our days, adjusted breakfast times to suit our schedule, and had a delicious send off dinner before a late evening flight back to Bangkok. The house is beautifully decorated and our room was comfortable for us and our two children. The only thing I would caution and I am sure I read it before but now having been there I understand more fully is that you are a good twenty minutes outside of town by taxi. For us this was not an issue and we spent a lazy day comfortably at the house poolside. If you want to walk out the door and be in the thick of things this isn't the place for you. But if you want to feel like you have gotten outside of the city and don't mind making excursions into town this is a wonderful place to be. I would stay here again and hope to some day.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2010

We stayed at Dreamcatchers over Christmas - and had one of our best family vacations in Thailand ever. Annabel's attention to detail was wonderful - from homebaked Christmas cookies, to a wonderful Christmas meal, and more. This is a beautiful B & B, and we really enjoyed our stay, We have two small kids (ages 3 and 7) and they were very comfortable here too. One of the best things about staying here was Annabel's spot on recommendations for what to do - from a kid-friendly biking tour, to a visit to an amazing limestone waterfall, and even a restaurant recommendation enroute to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Fanwan, Owner at Dreamcatchers B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2010

I want to thank you for taking the time and effort of writing a review for me... This is very much appreciated ! And at the same time I want to wish you a very Happy New Year with lots of joy, health, success and happiness for this coming year and actually for all the years to come ..:-))

Reviewed 8 December 2010

My girlfriend and I stayed here with our 2 puppies for 3 nights. We had a great time it really was a fantastic place to bond and relax with our little family. Anabelle our host and her staff were fantastic with the dogs and made us feel at home.
The rooms are beautiful I love the style Oh! and if you stay here be sure to quiz Anabelle about her all natural Museli and yogurt recipes, you also cant miss her pancakes.
The location is a little out of town but nothing a short taxi ride cant sort out, we drove so found it really easy to get around and we got around a lot! In fact we stayed in Chiang Mai centre after Dream Cachers and got lost every day nightmare, we should have stayed here the whole time, lesson learned for sure......
Oh! and there is free wifi, which is a bonus.
Anyway to sum it all up its clean, has a beautiful pool/rooms/staff/host/food and some other perks you will see when you visit.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple

How is the terror doing ...? The choco lab cause I can't remember his name right now ...?? :-))

Reviewed 8 December 2010

We came to Chiang Mai at the time of the Loy Krathong festival and wanted a nice and peaceful place to escape to, away from the hustle and bustle of the city center.
Dreamcatchers surpassed our expectations.

Annabel is a wonderful host, and both she and her staff are genuinely friendly and caring. We stayed in the 'blue room' which was spacious, tastefully decorated with beautiful furniture and textiles, and had all the amenities we needed. The room also had a terrace at the back facing a small canal, which was a bonus.

A nice pool area and excellent food were among the other highlights.

Annabel has a good knowledge of what to see and do in the town and its surroundings, and listening to her advice saved us a lot of time and helped us getting the most out of our stay.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple

I want to thank both of you for taking the time and effort to write a review for me... This is very much appreciated ! And at the same time I want to wish you a very Happy New Year with lots of joy, health, success and happiness for this coming year and actually for all the years to come ..:-))
Hope that all is well now that you have settled back into your daily routines :-((
Come back soon :-)))

Reviewed 7 December 2010

After a day cycling dreamcatchers B&B was a perfect place to stay.
Host Annabele welcomed us enthusiastically and made us feel comfortable.
The relaxed atmosphere, pool and massage recharged our batteries and the excellent food filled our stomach.
The rooms are spacious, clean and well equipped.
The only recommendation I can give........stay there and experience it yourself.

Martin & Nathasja, the Netherlands